Eretz Yisrael Time

Powered by WebAds
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
This one is for all you "feedburner" readers out there. I just checked and to my surprise there are a lot of you. Who knew?

What it does mean is that you don't see the ads on my blog, so I am giving you the opportunity to click on the ads without even having to go to the blog.

The advertiser I want to talk to you about is called StartFresh.

StartFresh is an online Kosher diet plan. You sign up with them, tell them your current weight, your desired weight, and they present you with 3 daily meal plans (full meals with recipes) for you to eat your way to a healthier you (I know I heard that phrase somewhere, must be some commercial).

Anyhoo, I don't really need it myself, but I took a look at the "Sneak Peeks" on their site and I liked the recipe for Oriental Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry.

This clearly isn't some boring food diet, but one where you eat tasty stuff, but in the right portions and with the right balance.

The site has a recipe library for members as well as holiday related recipes.

So with Chanukah coming up, you want to look good in front of that Menorah. Check out StartFresh.

They also have a FREE CD.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Powered by WebAds
    Follow the Muqata on Twitter
      Follow JoeSettler on Twitter
      Add to favorites Set as Homepage

      Blog Archive


      Powered by WebAds