Eretz Yisrael Time

Powered by WebAds
Thursday, August 10, 2006
In previous posts I gave very clear definitions of Victory. I don’t know if this government can achieve them, so like our Prime Minister I’ve decided to redefine what Victory will be.

Unlike the Prime Minister, I will not dumb down my goals, nor mark the finish line behind me before I even step foot on the track.

But I suspect there is another way to achieve victory in this war.

The key factor holding this war together – is Hassan Nasrallah.

While Iran and Syria are playing major leading roles, it is Nasrallah who is the glue and brains of Hizbollah. Iran will find a replacement, but like the current Dali Lama for Tibet, Iran and Syria got lucky when they Nasrallah left Amal for Hizbollah. (I’m not calling the Dali Lama a terrorist for those that didn’t understand the comparison).

Taking Nasrallah out will set Hizbollah back significantly. (Hanging him up by his toenails - that would just be a perk).

Yes we will still have to fight them, and they will still launch their missiles, but as both a symbol and their uniquely endowed leader I highly suspect that removing Nasrallah would turn this war around very quickly.

And then we need to perform a regime change in Syria and Iran.






2 comments:

DLC said...

I've thought the same thing, although one problem - how exactly are we going to do that? It's not like we haven't been trying.

Joe Settler said...

Speaking of the Dali Lama... http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/7163.shtml

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Muqata Feed


Powered by WebAds

Recent JoeSettler Posts

    Follow the Muqata on Twitter
      Follow JoeSettler on Twitter
      Add to favorites Set as Homepage

      Blog Archive


      Powered by WebAds