Shouldn't this end all discussion about the "success" of the unilateral deportation plan and plans to implement future similar deportation plans? (Unless the plan is simply to deport Jews, then it was a great success.)
The amount of weapons and explosives smuggled into the Gaza
Strip since disengagement was bigger than the total amount smuggled into the strip since the Six Day War, Shin Bet head Yuval Diskin said Tuesday in a meeting of the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee.
According to Diskin, since the IDF left Gaza, in September
2005, there were 11 tons of TNT, three million bullets, 19,600 rifles, 1,600 pistols, 65 RPG launchers, 430 RPGs and some 10 shoulder rocket launchers smuggled into Israel.
"Iran is putting pressure on Hizbullah to carry out attacks on Israeli
targets," he said, adding that more than 20 million dollars had been
smuggled in suitcases to the Hamas movement."
Muqata War Updates
JoeSettler on Twitter
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (109)
- ► 2009 (277)
- ► 2008 (390)
- ► 2007 (318)
- Sderot is abandoned, next is Ashkelon
- Disengagement Update: French Hill is Next
- Not a bad week of hits and pageviews...
- "No Palestinian Casualties Reported"
- Who’s running the war?
- My G/d Avenge His Soul
- Interesting Blog
- Giving in to Terrorism
- Left turning Right
- Summer Reading for Israeli Ministers
- I will trust the Israeli Government, they do know ...
- What the PA (terrorists) want and what they will d...
- No Right winger should die because of the stupidit...
- I wish it were Sunday
- Re-education in Israel's Courts
- Where do you want to live?
- A Man and his Dog
- An Alternative Plan to the Disengagement
- JoeSettler Evicted
- Amir Peretz - Assume the Position
- Go Ghana!
- Expulsion Watch: S’derot
- “Hold me back, hold me back”
- New Game: Pick out the Ghetto Jew
- There should be no reason you can't sleep at night...
- How much cash can you fit in your suitcase?
- It all began when Israel hit back
- It's a tough job, but...
- Chief Rabbi & RCA reach Compromise
- Self-Inflicted Wounds
- The Tekoa Road was Opened
- Translation of the New Palestinian Peace Document
- Road Conditions: Congested & Closed
- What! They Don’t Recognize Our Claim To…
- How Do You Count Success?
- Welcome to the Border – Please have your ID ready ...
- Reclaiming Archaeology from Israel
- Road Rage
- Joe-Jameel Book Club and the Jewish Consumer
- Leftwing Rally a Huge Success
- ▼ June 2006 (40)