Tuesday, June 20, 2006
I’m not following the Mondial, I know nothing about HaPoel Tel Aviv (except that they don’t wear yellow), Ghana is a place I have never even dreamed of visiting, and
Muqata War Updates
JoeSettler on Twitter
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (109)
- ► 2009 (277)
- ► 2008 (390)
- ► 2007 (318)
- Sderot is abandoned, next is Ashkelon
- Disengagement Update: French Hill is Next
- Not a bad week of hits and pageviews...
- "No Palestinian Casualties Reported"
- Who’s running the war?
- My G/d Avenge His Soul
- Interesting Blog
- Giving in to Terrorism
- Left turning Right
- Summer Reading for Israeli Ministers
- I will trust the Israeli Government, they do know ...
- What the PA (terrorists) want and what they will d...
- No Right winger should die because of the stupidit...
- I wish it were Sunday
- Re-education in Israel's Courts
- Where do you want to live?
- A Man and his Dog
- An Alternative Plan to the Disengagement
- JoeSettler Evicted
- Amir Peretz - Assume the Position
- Go Ghana!
- Expulsion Watch: S’derot
- “Hold me back, hold me back”
- New Game: Pick out the Ghetto Jew
- There should be no reason you can't sleep at night...
- How much cash can you fit in your suitcase?
- It all began when Israel hit back
- It's a tough job, but...
- Chief Rabbi & RCA reach Compromise
- Self-Inflicted Wounds
- The Tekoa Road was Opened
- Translation of the New Palestinian Peace Document
- Road Conditions: Congested & Closed
- What! They Don’t Recognize Our Claim To…
- How Do You Count Success?
- Welcome to the Border – Please have your ID ready ...
- Reclaiming Archaeology from Israel
- Road Rage
- Joe-Jameel Book Club and the Jewish Consumer
- Leftwing Rally a Huge Success
- ▼ June 2006 (40)