It's voting time for the JIB (Jewish & Israeli Blogs) awards and
Only YOU can help JoeSettler win!!!
If you want to help promote the message that JoeSettler is bringing to the world then please vote "JoeSettler".
"JoeSettler" is running in 3 categories:
1. Best Israel Advocacy
2. Best Politics
3. Life in Israel
Click on each link, and then select "JoeSettler" from category A, and then click "Vote".
You can vote every 3 days - so remember, don't just vote - vote often (just like in the Labor party).
First round of voting begins on Jan. 9 and ends Jan. 19, 2006.
Final round of voting will be Jan 24- Feb 2.
The winners will be announced on Feb 7.
Don't forget to also vote for the Muqata here (column B)
Muqata War Updates
JoeSettler on Twitter
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (109)
- ► 2009 (277)
- ► 2008 (390)
- ► 2007 (318)
- A Can of Worms
- Have you insulted a Leftist lately?
- Stupid comment of the week award
- Exclusive photo - The Writing was on the Wall
- Outing JoeSettler
- Cutting out the Middle Man
- I made the cut
- Feedback Request....
- Responding to a Rude Commentor
- When VIPs meet...
- The lies are beginning to pile up
- Caroline Glick
- The Dirty Little Secret - Finally Revealed
- Oh my!
- I admit. I'm jealous
- Secret Update
- Revealing a Secret
- From some Settler's Viewpoint
- Gaza Video
- Guest Post at the Muqata
- Avri Ran Acquited
- Expect a great post tomorrow
- My G/d. There was a Coup d’etat!
- Quickie Post - Amir Peretz
- Primary Results Update
- Primary Results
- More on Olive Trees
- Title of the Week Award
- [OT] Kosher Victories
- Guest Letter - on a Jaffe Center Study
- Help me improve my blog
- Truth Will Out
- Bubble gum, Bullets, and Branches
- Basic Math
- It's Voting Time
- Jewish Demographics in Judea/Samaria
- Blogger Stock Trading - go figure....
- Translation of the letter from an Outpost Youth
- A Letter from an Outpost Youth
- The Jonathan Pollard "Illegal" Vineyard
- Pictures from the illegal Jonathan Pollard Vineyar...
- No time before Shabbat
- Twists and Turns
- Unconfirmed Report: The Prime Minister has passed ...
- The Immediate Future
- Outpost Update
- Does it never end?
- About time the nonsense ended
- Unilateral Disengagement in Hebron
- Outpost Update
- Havel Havelim is up
- Archaeologist: Second Temple Settlers destroy Arab...
- ▼ January 2006 (52)