Eretz Yisrael Time

Powered by WebAds
Monday, August 27, 2007
I wrote about this elsewhere (and so have a number of other people I see).

Nefesh b'Nefesh is running a unique contest. Unique in that it is only open to residents of Israel (so you non-Residents, just make aliyah right now, so it becomes relevant).

The contest is a really nice idea, but I haven't a clue on how to win it.

They want a one-minute video that shows the unique (there's that word again) side of living in Israel.

First prize is $3000 (that's over 12,000 shekels for those of us in Israel).

I'm curious if any of my readers are planning to enter, and if you can perhaps share an idea or two with the rest of us, while you're at it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Powered by WebAds
    Follow the Muqata on Twitter
      Follow JoeSettler on Twitter
      Add to favorites Set as Homepage

      Blog Archive


      Powered by WebAds