Eretz Yisrael Time

Powered by WebAds
Friday, December 12, 2008
-- Advertisement --

I've written about Western Wall Prayers in the past. They have added a new component to their campaign called Shidduch Segula.

This is the segula that I am personally very familiar with.

Typically girls who want to get married go to the Kotel and pray there for 40 days asking to find the one.

I know this, because my wife did that and met me on day 41 or 42 (no kidding).

(I won't mention how many times she repeated this exercise until we actually got engaged).

Of course, not everyone has the opportunity to go to the Kotel, so Western Wall Prayers gives you the ability to send a surrogate prayer partner to go to the Kotel for you.

This doesn't absolve you of your own participation, as they expect you to say the Tehillim for 40 days too, along with them from where ever you are.

As I've said in the past, I'm not into segulas, but I do believe in prayer and talking to God, so as far as I'm concerned prayer can only help. From what I understand, the money is going to help support the yeshiva students, rabbis, and others who are going to the kotel on your behalf, so you get a Tzedakah mitzvah at the same time.

So if you want to find your Bashert (the "one"), and want to try praying 40 days at the kotel (a segulah which my wife fully endorses) but you can't, then check out Western Wall Prayers. (Applicable to both boys and girls).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Powered by WebAds
    Follow the Muqata on Twitter
      Follow JoeSettler on Twitter
      Add to favorites Set as Homepage

      Blog Archive


      Powered by WebAds