Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Blogging over by Jameel can sometimes be a troll magnet. But sometimes some really interesting information comes out of the commenters who respond.
A particular gem that appeared out of that post is a very interesting one. His (her?) numbers are mostly right, but even if they are off by a 100 either way, it doesn't make much difference.
It turns out that more Israelis have been killed by Arab terrorism ever since the Oslo Accords were signed, than were killed counting from the formation of the State of Israel until the Oslo Accords were signed.
Can you grasp that?
In the 45 years preceding the Oslo "Peace Process" fewer Israelis died from Arab terrorism that in the 15 years that followed.
I don't know by what yardstick you measure success, but I do know how our enemies measure it, and they are leaning towards satisfied.
Muqata War Updates
JoeSettler on Twitter
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (109)
- ► 2009 (277)
- 'This will set an example for all those who sell o...
- Last but not least
- A Hot Chol HaMoed
- Tzidkiyahu's Cave and Shaar Shchem
- Things to do in Israel over Pesach
- Lessons Unlearned
- Chag Kasher v'Sameach
- The IsraelChallenge IDF Experience
- Reality imitating Art
- Trading Cards
- Things to this Pesach (1/many)
- What's Good for the Goose...
- When the Victim is the Perpetrator – Part 2
- News from Ovver the Top
- Just Another Victim or Two
- When a KeZayit isn't a KeZayit
- Measuring Success - continued
- Your Israel Bonds - Hard at Work
- Emerging Community: Efrat
- My Part for the War
- Pesach Shiurim
- When the Victim is the Perpetrator
- Saturday Night in Hebron
- Moshe Feiglin's Tested Solution for Peace
- Two Minutes of Silence
- How to Measure Success
- Brainwashing and War
- ▼ April 2008 (27)
- ► 2007 (318)
- ► 2006 (333)