Sunday, February 26, 2006
I was sent these photos of Amona after the government pointlessly destroyed part of the Amona neighborhood (photos taken by Ditza Cohen of Efrat).
One would think that after watching the IDF destroy so many Jewish homes and communities in Gaza, and then watching the Palestinians repeat the IDF’s actions by desecrating synagogues and Yeshivot, the People of Israel should have awakened from its confounded stupor and realized that we must build, and not destroy, which merely encourages our enemies.
Ze’ev writes about the natural progression that followed the self-inflicted devastation by and on our own people, communities and holy places, and the (lack of) worldwide outcry that ensued when other countries do it to us.
Alas, Amona is just another example of ignoring the lessons of Gush Katif, and the ensuing barrage of missiles hitting our towns, the reawakening of active worldwide anti-Semitism, be it in France (which the State of Israel managed to ignore completely last week) or Tajikstan, or the murder of the Rabbi in Tashkent, and even in simply not letting Jews go up onto the Temple Mount.
At least our children know that we must continue to build and rebuild, and nothing will stop them - and that is why the Jewish People will continue to survive and deliver our message despite those that would silence our voice, be they internal or external.
Muqata War Updates
JoeSettler on Twitter
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (109)
- ► 2009 (277)
- ► 2008 (390)
- ► 2007 (318)
- Amona Pictures - After.
- Peace Now and their Domestic Espionage
- An Unusually Good Article by Moshe Feiglin
- Beit Shemesh! Did this guy take a wrong turn comin...
- Jordan’s Last King (Welcome to Palestine II?)
- Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics
- Stage 2: BioTerror
- Next Wave of Terror
- Jews are Wimps
- Read this - then go to jail
- The average Israeli should not know what is going ...
- Moshe Arens Article
- NU? And what's nu with you?
- Nature abhors a vacuum
- The Polls
- Picture from the anti-Police Violence Protest
- Be a Jew at Home and a Man on the Street
- Graphic video of police brutality
- What does it say?
- Kadima's new bumber sticker
- Guest Blogger – Rechavam
- ▼ February 2006 (22)