Eretz Yisrael Time

Powered by WebAds
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Someone was telling me about a site called Hulu, where you can watch all the latest TV shows. Anyway, I go there and was told that I can't watch because they only stream shows within the US.

Funny thing is, I have this little add-on in Firefox that tells me the physical location of the different servers I'm using.

Turns out Hulu (or at least the Hulu server I was visiting) is located in none other than... Israel.

So now I'm looking for a proxy server to make it look like I'm in the US to confuse a server sitting somewhere near me in Israel.

3 comments:

Renegade said...

what's that add-on called?

(is there anything that there isn't a Firefox add-on for?)

JoeSettler said...

The name is obvious "FlagFox".

JoeSettler said...

Chrome doesn't seem to have any add-ons at all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Muqata Feed


Powered by WebAds

Recent JoeSettler Posts

    Follow the Muqata on Twitter
      Follow JoeSettler on Twitter
      Add to favorites Set as Homepage

      Blog Archive


      Powered by WebAds