Eretz Yisrael Time

Powered by WebAds
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Someone was telling me about a site called Hulu, where you can watch all the latest TV shows. Anyway, I go there and was told that I can't watch because they only stream shows within the US.

Funny thing is, I have this little add-on in Firefox that tells me the physical location of the different servers I'm using.

Turns out Hulu (or at least the Hulu server I was visiting) is located in none other than... Israel.

So now I'm looking for a proxy server to make it look like I'm in the US to confuse a server sitting somewhere near me in Israel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's that add-on called?

(is there anything that there isn't a Firefox add-on for?)

Anonymous said...

The name is obvious "FlagFox".

Anonymous said...

Chrome doesn't seem to have any add-ons at all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Powered by WebAds
    Follow the Muqata on Twitter
      Follow JoeSettler on Twitter
      Add to favorites Set as Homepage

      Blog Archive


      Powered by WebAds