(Please note the previous comment in parenthesis is humor- I was on a private tour and the doors were opened wide for us, and the staff was all there to greet us. I received some very concerned emails from people that I gave away state secrets. Not to worry. Besides, no one is going to find the studio anyway through all those one-way steets.)
Here are some photographs from inside this secret location.
To begin with, outside the building are prominent signs explaining that the studio broadcasts over the internet only and not the radio – for obvious reasons (not that one should assume the cops can read).
Inside, as you walk in is a letter from one very prominent Leftist to another very prominent Leftist, demanding the government immediately stop funding Bar-Ilan University as they advertise on the Arutz-7 website and internet show – which in his eyes must be completely illegal to do (unbelievable!) .
Next we see JoeSettler Jr. hosting a show when a surprised local technician walked in on him right in the middle of a live broadcast (didn’t he see the red light was on outside the room?)
And talk about an ipodcasting studio!
Muqata War Updates
JoeSettler on Twitter
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (109)
- ► 2009 (277)
- ► 2008 (390)
- ► 2007 (318)
- Peretz must be eating his heart out
- Remembering Milton Friedman
- 6:00 AM - Olmert Surrenders
- Read these Op-Eds
- News You Should Know
- A Message to the Gazan Human Shields
- Proper Incentives
- I'll be out of the office for the next few days......
- Milestones and other Non-Events
- A Secret Visit to Arutz-7
- Cost Accounting in the Arab World
- Back to Normal
- The Golden Arches of Hate
- The Limits of Chareidi Power or Things We Couldn’t...
- What Rule of Law?
- More than just a Steakhouse
- The Fast of Who?
- What JoeSettler Is(n’t) About
- Call me Gideon
- ▼ November 2006 (19)