This evening I had the opportunity to observe the children of Gush Katif (who have just been brutally ripped from their homes) and the children of Israel’s secular elite (who promoted the ripping of these people from their homes).
The Children of Gush Katif gathered in Kikar Safra in Jerusalem and spent the night
- singing their hearts out, and
- simply supporting each other to keep their wonderful spirits high.
In contrast, the Children of the Secular Elite gathered near Ben-Yehuda and spent the night
- puking their guts out,
- supporting each other (as they were too drunk to stand on their own), and
- simply getting high.
It is no surprise to discover that nearly every member of Nezer Hazani served in an elite combat unit, while in contrast, secular hero Aviv Gefen (the draft dodger) and his friends literally dance on a flag of Israel.
If I were a secular Israeli, I too would be terrified of the tremendous uplifting, positive spirit of the Na'ar HaGivaot and want nothing more than to destroy their communities.
We are insurmountable.
Muqata War Updates
JoeSettler on Twitter
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (109)
- ► 2009 (277)
- ► 2008 (390)
- ► 2007 (318)
- ► 2006 (333)
- Photos from the Expulsion (part 2)
- Some pictures from our entry into Gaza (part 1)
- Lessons from Neve Dekalim
- Packing Up - Disengagement Update
- Chag Sameach!
- Horrendous Story - Disengagement Update
- Photos of The Children of Gush Katif
- Na’ar Ha’Givaot vs. Na’ar Ha’Ashpot - Disengagemen...
- Welcoming the Heroes - Disengagement Update
- Whither the Chareidim - Disengagement Update
- Conclusions - Disengagement Update
- We Won - Disengagement Update
- Blockade Runner Photos - Disengagement Update
- Lessons from a Blockade Runner - Disengagement Up...
- Doron, Tefillah, Milchamah - Did we forget somethi...
- Black Day
- Breaking Through the Barriers - Disengagement Upda...
- The Day After
- Under Siege - Disengagement Update
- ▼ August 2005 (21)